12 small red potatoes
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup white wine plus 2 Tablespoons white wine
2 Tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
1 bunch of fresh asparagus
2 cups salad greens
1 teaspoon minced shallot
2 teaspoons minced garlic
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
3 Tablespoons rice vinegar
1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
2 Tablespoons dill
- Preheat grill to medium high heat
- In a shallow bowl or zip lock bag, add chicken, 1/4 cup of wine and 2 Tablespoons of lemon pepper
- Let the chicken marinate for about 20 minutes
- Cut the potatoes into halves or quarters and drizzle the potatoes with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and season with the remaining 1 teaspoon of lemon pepper, toss to coat
- Wrap the potatoes in foil or put them loose on a vegetable tray made for grills.
- In a small mixing bowl or jar with a tight fitting lid, add shallot, garlic, lemon juice, vinegars, olive oil, the remaining 2 Tablespoons of white wine, and dill.
- Whisk vinaigrette.
- Put potatoes and chicken on the grill and cook until potatoes are soft and chicken is cooked through.
- Rinse asparagus and remove about 2" from the bottom of the stalks. Add to the grill and cook until the asparagus starts to lightly char, turning often to cook all sides. The asparagus will cook quickly so watch it carefully.
- Remove chicken, potatoes and asparagus from the grill and let chicken rest about 5 minutes before slicing.
- Arrange the greens on the 6 plates and slice chicken. Add equal portions of chicken, potatoes and asparagus to each plate and drizzle vinaigrette over each salad before serving.